Pam W of The Mystery Bookstore in Los Angeles has chosen Death and the Lit Chick, the 2nd St. Just mystery, for her December Top 10 List of favorite mysteries. The full list (#10 seems to be missing, actually):
1. Jacqueline Winspear, AMONG THE MAD. Henry Holt, $25.00; Picador, $14.00 (trade paperback reprint).
2. Spencer Quinn, DOG ON IT. Atria, $15.00 (trade paperback edition).
3. Sophie Littlefield, A BAD DAY FOR SORRY. Minotaur, $24.99.
4. John Connolly, THE GATES. Atria, $24.00.
5. Lisa Scottoline, LOOK AGAIN. St. Martin’s, $26.95.
6. Laura Lippman, LIFE SENTENCES. William Morrow, $24.95.
7. Lisa Lutz, REVENGE OF THE SPELLMANS. Simon & Schuster, $25.00.
8. G.M. Malliet, DEATH AND THE LIT CHICK. Midnight Ink, $14.95 (trade paperback original).
9. Sue Grafton, U IS FOR UNDERTOW. Putnam, $27.95.
Agatha Award-winning author of the DCI St. Just mysteries and the Father Max Tudor series. All books available everywhere and in all formats, including large print, e-Book, and audio. Standalone suspense Weycombe arrives 9-2017.